|Hero||Background & Trivia||Strategy|
- Purify has a very low cooldown and good range, allowing Ian to zone his opponents out of the lane early if he has a way to sustain the cost.
- However, it does have very poor damage unless it is used recklessy enough to proc Higher Magic.
- It's usually very risky to cast Energy Drain, due to the low range and the fact that it can be interrupted by a simple damage spell or basic attack.
- Starting with a will allow Ian to freely cast Purify to harass his opponent without having to risk Energy Drain.
- Getting an early and upgrading it quickly into a will give a good damage boost to all of Ian's spells and a small but appreciable health boost, but most importantly will allow him to heal himself as he harrasses his opponent.
- Mo Jen