- Higher Magic
- Damage reduced from (+ 50% AP) to 0 / /
- Now dispels enemies prior to silencing them
- Enemies can now receive stacks when already silenced
- Damage increased from 35 / 70 / 105 / 140 / 175 (+ 60% AP) to 80 / 110 / 140 / 170 / 200 (+ 70% AP)
- Cooldown reduced from 2.5 to 2
- Energy Drain
- Mana drained per second changed from 20 / 30 / 40 / 50 / 60 to 9.6 / 11.4 / 13.2 / 14.9 / 16.6% of the target's current mana (recalculated at each tick)
- Maximum drain changed from 80 / 120 / 160 / 200 / 240 to 33.1 / 38.3 / 43.1 / 47.6 / 51.6% of the target's current mana
- Disregard reworked
- Ian surrounds himself with a barrier that lasts 1.5 seconds, granting him 20% movement speed and 80% magic resistance.
- 50 mana cost
- 20 / 17 / 14 / 11 / 8 seconds cooldown
- Damage rescaled from 175 / 350 / 525 to 200 / 350 / 500
Removing damage on Higher Magic allowed to put more damage into Purify, which was a pure joke before, and the removing of the "on target cooldown" is because, once the target is silenced, he couldn't apply more than one stack anyway.
Energy Drain is now much better at annoying mages and much less powerful against those poor melee tanks that couldn't even get into range for the damage cancel. The fact it's current mana also means that he cannot empty an enemy mana pool, and it is also useful late game now.
Disregard is now much closer to how it first was when Hamengeri suggested it, while Ian no longer has a scouting tool and an area denial that acts as a pseudo silence, now with proper timing he can completly nullify several high damage stuff (and Ignis does not care).
Cataclysm change is just to make the number less weird.