We can now vote for the gamemode to play, before you can pick there is a 30 seconds timer during which each player may vote for the gamemode. After those 30 seconds, the mode with the highest votes is selected and players may go pick their heroes. Well, for now we have 2 gamemodes : All Pick (everyone picks who he wants) and One For All ().
Here are the lists of interactions that (should) happen when playing One For All :
- Multiples instances of the same slowing field ability will not stack (ie Broken Ground and Frozen Breach will stack with each other, but not 2 Frozen Breaches).
- Casting one of his spells on a target already affected by that spell will completly override the previous one (and this does not (yet) prematurely detonates Scar of Death).
- Casting Burning Seal on a target already affected by it will completly override the previous one, without (yet) detonating the previous mark.
- If the same target affected by different Electro-hypnotic Contraption, he will attack the player with the highest player number (in selection screen, the topmost players of a team have the lowest).
- Casting Shadow Touch on a target already affected by it will completly override the previous one, without (yet) detonating the previous mark.
- Each Stymire may detonate a Shadow Touch placed by one of his teammates, with the damage being calculated using the AD and the Shadow Touch level of the damager, not the one who placed the spell.
- Veilripper Spell will proc its bonus damage off an enemy affected by an ally's Foreverrest Curse (it's intended that's it's against sleeping targets in general, not targets that you have put to sleep, I say it because it might not be obvious to everyone).
- Each Vaelnar may use a Corruption Sign placed by one of his teammates, with the mana drain depending on the level of Corruption Sign of the damager, not the one who placed the spell.