- Shadow Touch hurts.
- Shadow Touch into Death Grasp was pretty much a oneshot until I could salvage some stacks and a .
- Erdamon was dominating, but I started to get back, but he won with repeated backdoor.
Conclusion : Stymire is getting nerfhammer'd:
- Living Shade health reduced from to .
- Living Shade attack damage reduced from to .
- Living Shade size increased by ~7%.
- Shadow Touch
- Damage reduced from 80 / 120 / 160 / 200 / 240 (+ 65% AD) to 60 / 95 / 130 / 165 / 200 (+ 65% bonus AD).
- If the Nightmare is more than 1400 units away from Stymire, its health start decaying at a rate of 10% of its max health per second.
- Nightmare size increased by ~14%.
Conclusion for Gorippas : he has good harass and some survivability early, but huge mana problems, and any gold you spend on early regen/potions to help you sustain your spells is gold you don't spend towards your core items (that are probably not even here yet), and so is additional time you remains a burden for your team. I finished with 9 stacks if you wanna know, and I got the first one around level 14 (if I remember well). I consider him balanced for now, but it is really hard to gauge without the appropriate items which are the core of his gameplay.