Yep, because a certain lucky someone received his copy in advance, we both played a match on the current map (as I was finishing Rachet), it was a vs , it lasted about 50 minutes, and the folowing things were unveiled:
- I messed something up in the code of Disregard and Cataclysm that made the former impossible to cast if the latter was ready to cast. It's fixed.
- The on-hit script seems to stop working on Sakura once she cast Spirit of the Air once, I'll find a fix sometimes in the near future.
- Ian sucks at killing people who jump on him.
- Sakura sucks at (de)pushing.
- Minions do a surprising amount of damage, will tone down a little.
- 6 times I landed a Cataclysm on Sakura, 4 times her Dancing with the Wind was up. I need to find some particule effects that plays when she negates damage.
- The ramping up with time movement speed on minions does what it was designed to do : have late game fight only happen near bases to make it quicker.